Regulatory compliance and safety is our top priority with regular audits and safety inspections carried out annually by Federal Agencies and internally by our own Quality Assurance Department. Our goal is to continually maintain exceptionally high standards in the industry.
Our certifications include the following certifications:
- Transport Canada AMO # 80/97
- EASA 145 Approved
- FAA International Operations approval
- Safety Management System (SMS) Certified
- Transport Canada Ministers Delegate – Maintenance (MDM). Aircraft audits and record reviews.
FMS is authorized by Transport Canada to maintain the following aircraft:
- - Airbus A 300, 310, 319, 320, 321, & 330 Series aeroplanes
- - ATR 42 / 72 series
- - Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767 series
- - DeHavilland DHC-6 & DHC-8 series aeroplanes
- - Embrer ERJ 170 & 190 series aeroplanes
- - Plus others